Our recommendations to you…
Our CBD Balm is packed with organic and natural ingredients,
making it our most effective topical.
PRODUCT BRIEF DESCRIPTION
WHAT IS A TOPICALS?
Topicals are applied directly on your skin to focus on specific areas of the body. It works similar to lotion on dry skin, you use it where you need it. Any areas that you want to apply CBD, topicals allow you to focus on specific areas. Most common areas people will focus on are hands, joints, and back/shoulders.
Topicals come in all types of forms and consistencies which include Balms, Massage Oil, Creams, & Lotions. Balms are more effective but take longer to be fully absorbed on the skin. Lotions and Creams are the most common and are easily absorbed and dried on your skin, but are slightly less effective.
These also work great in tandem with the tinctures for an even greater effect in case you have a deeper pain such as knees or back. Make sure to continuously massage the area you are applying the balm to so you maximize the absorption into the skin.
Take an index finger full of balm, and rub on the area you want to target. Continue to rub/massage the balm on the area for 10-30 minutes for maximum absorption.
If the specific area is still feeling pain or discomfort, we recommend taking either a gummy or tincture as well as using the balm.
– Works great combined with either an edible or tincture
– Feel free to wipe or wash off the balm after 30 minutes
– Because of all the natural hemp ingredients there may be slight staining with white clothing
– Best if used after showing since your pores will be open
– A little goes a long way, continue to massage balm into skin for 10-30 minutes
– Use a hot towel on area before application to open pores for maximum absorption